2017: Back On Track

9:04 PM



Looking back now, if without these photographs from the year 2017,
I would not be able to have an exact sense of what went on that year.




The first half of that year, I was lost. 
A year before that, I honestly thought I had it all pieced together.
But following your art again after a hiatus has its struggles.
I do not know how I was able to survive,
but I made it, barely.




These works of mine are the product of when I decided to get my art back on track.


To all these people in these photographs, 
the ones who helped me make this possible,
the ones who still believed in me as photographer,
even when I failed to see that for myself.
 
To my family and friends.
I will always forever be grateful
to all of you.

Thank You!
/ E N D /

You Might Also Like

0 replies

About Richard John

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
Richard John and his constant need to express himself through photography, minimalism and words.